Friday, February 8, 2013

Introduction


I am a dancer.  I dance at Shannon O’Brien School of Dance in Seekonk, Massachusetts.  I have been dancing for 17 years.  I love working with children.  I work in a daycare.   I teach dance and gymnastics.   Since I was probably about six years old I have wanted to be a teacher.  I am taking this class because I want to enroll into the Early Childhood Education program.  My dream has always been to teach Preschool.  I love to travel; I went to Spain and Morocco my senior year of high school.  My family has a camper and we go camping every weekend from April to October.  My family and I have camped in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Vermont, Connecticut, and Canada.  I have also been to Florida a couple of times.  I also like photography, and animals.  My favorite things to take pictures of are animals and landscapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment